Thanks to everyone who came out!
Keep an eye to the site for more upcoming events and podcasts.
This month ViBe Story Exchange and Tell Me More… Live team up for a special storytelling night in the NEON district. Five artists will offer their interpretation of five stories written by Hampton Roads’ locals. The performances will include spoken word and visual elements. The theme of the night will be Relationships: navigating the ever-changing foundations of our lives.
Join us 7 p.m. Sept. 18 at the Push Comedy Theater to see how – like a good relationship – it all comes together.
September Storytelling Night Theme
- Theme: Relationships: navigating the ever-changing foundations of our lives
- Song: “Count on Me,” Bruno Mars
- Possibly inspiring: Stories about how relationships change us and make us who we are.
Featured storytellers and artists
- Hannah Slusher with dancer Sheena Jeffers,
- Sarah Hill with spoken word poets Neisha Himes and Stephanie Lask,
- James Kihn with dancer Rowan Reyna,
- Valeria Palmertree with visual artist Christopher Revels,
- and Kira Young with filmmaker Stephen Miles.
- Brendan Kennedy, is a comedian, storyteller and co-host of “What’s a Podcast with Brendan Kennedy and CB Wilkins.”
“Count on Me,” Bruno Mars
Featured photo by Ian Scheider, Unsplash.com.